Tonights dinner was one of my favorites. Beef and noodles! It’s a simple meal that can be started in the morning and not worried about until you are ready to eat. I loved this meal at school and I was determined to find a way to make it at home, so here it is.
You will need:
- 4-6 eye of round steaks (or any steak you feel you would like. It changes every time for me)
- 1 pkg Reames Homestyle Egg Noodles
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pkg onion soup mix
- 1 pkg brown gravy mix
- Cut steak into cubes and place in bottom of crockpot.
- Pour in onion soup mix and brown gravy mix.
- Pour beef broth over the top of meat and mixes.
- Pour cream of mushroom soup on top.
- Mix well, then place lid on crockpot and set on low for 6-8 hours.
How simple is that?? Now, all you may want to add when it comes to eating is some mashed potatoes. I love the pairing. It’s a meal full of carbs, but it is so delicious!
Hope you enjoy the recipe and it becomes a household favorite like it is in mine!